AmplitudePro Release History
• Version 2.0, 23 April, 2008
- compatibility with Director 11 and Shockwave 11
- a Universal Binary version of the Macintosh xtra that runs natively on
Intel and PPC Macs
- compatibility with Windows Vista
- backwards compatibility with Director 8 - 10.x on both Windows and Macintosh
- enhanced control of amplitude smoothing
- support for sound members using 48KHz sample rate
- support for MP3 files using Variable Bit Rate (VBR) and Joint-Stereo
- enhanced spectrum analysis to improve sensitivity at higher frequencies
Bug fixes include:
- invalid data output and occasional crashing when
processing unsupported compressed WAVE files.
- incorrect data to be generated when the sound file has many cuepoints
- amplitude dB scale returning -1 for silence in some sound files
- normalize bug resulting in negative values when processing some linked
- invalid data being generated with the resolution property = 1
• Version 1.1, 25 March, 2004
syntax and cross-platform publishing of Projectors.
- fixed a bug with large stereo sound files generating an error when the normalize
xtra property was set to true.
- fixed a bug where incorrect summed mono spectrum values were being returned
by the spectValue property in certain situations.
- fixed a bug where custom spectrum band widths were being reset to default values.
Version 1.0, 5 November, 2003